1. Got to http://www.blogger.com.
2. If you don't know much (or anything) about blogs and blogging, take a look around. Maybe take the little tutorial they offer here. When you're ready, click "Create Your Blog Now."
3. Fill in the membership info and take note of it somewhere else (i.e., on paper) so you'll be sure to remember. Click "continue."
4. Give your blog a name you like and a "URL" you can remember. Click continue.
5. Pick a template: this is what your blog will look like, at least for now. You can switch tenplates later if you want. Click continue.
6. And you're ready to start posting. Again, if you are new to blogging, take some time to look around and see how the user interface works.
Once you're done with all this (which ought to take only a few minutes), return here to this post. Click the "comment" button and post a comment that tells me who you are, what you've called your blog, and where I can find it.
For example:
This is John Doe from 103-115. My blog is called "John Doe's Blog," and you can find it at http://doeblog.blogspot.com.
Monday, August 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

66 comments:
Hi! This is Alexandra Garritano from 103. My blog is called "Alexandra 730" and the address is http://alexandra730sblog.blogspot.com/ Can't wait to see ya in class! Thanks!
Hey hey. My name is Graham Martin, and I'm from 103. My blog is called simply "graham's blog" and can be found at http://gramcracker1659.blogspot.com/ Everybody wang chung tonight...wait, wrong blog. Cya in class Mr. J.
hi this is matt robinson and i am in 103. my blog is called Matt Robinson's Blog and it can be found at http://MattRobinsonsBlog.Blogspot.com/
Howdy! This is Emily Modezjewski
You can see my blog here: http://halogenlightbulbs.blogspot.com/
Its Called the Fish Bowl
Sup? This is Nathan Paige from English 103/83. My blog is called "The Channel 4 News" from Anchorman. The address is...
http://kangernsoup.blogspot.com
Check It Out! Later!
Hey, this is Mike Smiley from 103. My blog name is "Ideas of Mike" and can be found at http://ideasofmike.blogspot.com
See you guys in class.
Hi! This is Ashley Wiswell from 103. My blog is called "tomorrow is just a long string of todays" and you can find it at http://thinkyellow.blogspot.com
See ya in class, have a good one!
Hi. My name is Stephanie from 103 at 6:30. My blog is called "shteffannie" and it's located at http://shteffannie.blogspot.com/ I'm ready for some learnin'!
http://dewaters.blogspot.com/
this is dana waters. my blog is called "Danalane" Thankks
Mr. Findling....Always hated that when I heard it, usually that ment your in trouble..Mark here Eng 103 section 83. My blog is Mark Findlings blog (alot of thought went into that). It can be found at http://mafindling.blogspot.com/
see ya wednesday.
Hi! This is Kristi James from 103-075. My blog is called "Kristi's Blog Blog Blog". It can be found at http://knjames.blogspot.com/. See you in class.
This is Matt Hornyak from 103-075. My blog is called "Matt Hornyak's Blog" and the address is http://mjhornyak.blogspot.com. I'm sure that we'll make this semester rock. See you in class Teach.
Whats up! I'm Matt Towne from room 302 in stu east. My blog is called matts blog address in http:/cardinal22.blogspot.com. Well i will see you guys in class so hope to hear from you.
Hey I'm Devon Willson from 103/15 and my blog is http://kitkuare.blogspot.com
Hi! This is Alli Grissom. My blog can be found at http://amgrissomenglish103.blogspot.com/
Thanks!
Hi There. I'm Kori Moore. You can find my blog at http://kori156.blogspot.com. Thanks
Hi! This is Sherrell Daugherty for 103-075. My blog is called *~Sherrell's Blog~* and you can find it at http://SRDaugherty.blogspot.com. See ya in class!
Hey, I just made this blog. My name is Kris Dodson and you can check out my blog at http://kldodsonBSU.blogspot.com
Hey. This is Chris Richardson from 103. My blog can be found at http://destroythedirtyboogie.blogspot.com/ See ya tomorrow.
Hey! This is Jessieca Studebaker from 103. My blogg is called "J-Lynn's Blog" and the adress is http://mycrazyblogthoughts.blogspot.com. ILl see you tomorrow!!
Whatsup party people? This is KC Frye from 103. My blog is called Duce for President and you can check it out at http://duceforpresident.blogspot.com/ See you guys in class...
Sup. This is Adam Owens from Eng103. my blog is named named AOwens3KGT and the URL is http://aowens3kgt.blogspot.com. See ya in class man.
Adam
Hey! This is Jeremey from 103/83. My blog is called Jeremey, original huh, but my address is http://jwhabbinga.blogspot.com/ See everyone in class.
Hey this is Adam again. I misprinted my blog address. It is http://awo3kgt94.blogspot.com. thanks again.
Hi, this is Dana Cuddihy from 103. My blog is called "We all love the Pistons" and the address is http://dcuddihy.blogspot.com/ Enjoy!
Hey! This is Amanda Creamer from 103. My blog is called "xhazyx" and the address is http://xhazyx.blogspot.com/
I'll see ya in class tomorrow!
This is Stephanie Stineback from English 103 and my blog address is http://littlemeanface0.blogspot.com/
Hey, my name is Josh Courter and I from 103 at 6:30. My blog is "cardinal blog" and the address is http://cardinalfans.blogspot.com/
Hi! This is Nick Rice from 103. My blog is called "I like Rice" and the address is http://ilikerice2.blogspot.com/
Hi! My name is Kimberly Lloyd but people call me Kim. I am from 103. My blog is called "Kim Kim's Blog" and can be found at http://kim2blog.blogspot.com/. I hope I did it right, my computer was acting up. See you in class. Kim :)
All About Me
Hi, everyone. My name is Misti Dunn. I am from Elkhart, Indiana. I am 18 years old. I will be 19 on 9/15/05. I can't wait. I went to Elkhart Central High School. I interned at Elkhart General Hospital my senior year. It was a lot of fun. I learned a lot. I have seen a bunch of code reds, which for those of you who do not know, is when a patient stops breathing or their heart stops beating. I have had many patients go crazy and attack us. I have had many patients pass away. Anyways,I am here at Ball State because I heard that the Nursing program is really good. Also my grandma went here. She graduated from here and she is a teacher.
I am really into sports. I know a lot about different sports. In football my favorite team is the Pittsburgh Steelers. I think that they will do really well this year. If there are any fans they are on tv on Friday. I also am a big fan of the New York Yankees. I am not sure if they will make it to the playoffs but I can wish. I have become a big fan of NASCAR as well. My favorite driver is Dale Earnhardt Jr. He isn't going to make the chase but that is okay. When you ask me what am I an expert at, it would have to be those three teams.
I am not sure what I want to know more about at this point in time.
Sorry about that guys I hit the wrong botton (Paste) My address is http://misti08.blogspot.com
Hi! It's Michelle Concannon. I am from english 103. My blog is called Introducing Michelle. The address is http://introducingmichelle.blogspot.com/
http://www.jcpine.blogspot.com/
Hey it is Steffani Lockwood and I think my blog is called StefLockwood and it is at http://sklock2005.blogspot.com/. See you in 103 tomorrow!!
Hey. This is Katie Stevens. My blog is Katie Stevens and you can find it at http://katiestevens.blogspot.com.
Hi. This is Katy Young, the old kid from the evening class. http://www.katyjeans.blogspot.com
My name is Jon Manuszak from 103 and my blog is called Jmansblog. You can find it at http://jmanuzblog.blogspot.com.
hey guys...this is Stefani King from 103. You can view my blog at http://smking103.blogspot.com
Come check it out!!
What up Prof. Johnson? This is Jarrod Stewart from 103-075. My blog is called "The Life and Times of Jarrod H", and the address is http://jstew3000.blogspot.com/... Holla atcha
hey my blog is named "What on Earth Chris" and the URL to get there is
http://whatonearthchris.blogspot.com/
Thanks
Hey, whats happenin'?
This is Kyle Spalding from 103
my blog is called "mhsspaldo05"
and the address is http://mhsspaldo.blogspot.com/
see you in class!
This is Nichole Shockney from 103-75. My blog is "Nichole's blog" and the address is http://chownicky.blogspot.com/
This is Kim Grieshop from 103. And you can find it at http://starsxstars.blogspot.com/
Kim
Hi. This Luke Tinkham from 103. My blog is called "Tinkham" and the is located at the address http://tinkham.blogspot.com/
Hi. This Luke Tinkham from 103. My blog is called "tinkham" and the is located at the address http://tinkham.blogspot.com/
Hello, my name is John Roe from 103 my blog is called John R. Roe the address is http://john86roe.blogspot.com John R. Roe
Hello everyone. This is Dyani Carr. My blog is called "Yani" and the address is http://calibretto86.blogspot.com
Hi! This is Andrea Goss from 103. My blog is called Andrea's Insight and the address is http://andreagoss.blogspot.com Thanks!
What up Yo? Joe Archer here. My blog is called "Why i am that Way" and you can find it at
http://supercooldooder.blogspot.com
Peace Out.
Hi! This is Emily Fuhrman from 103. I wasn't aware that I had to copy the URL into here so my blog has just been sitting around in cyber space since Tuesday. http://vibrantmusicalmaverick.blogspot.com/
Hey man this is Jacob Brown! Eng. 103 Sec. 083 and my blog is called cookies.
http://jaceismvp.blogspot.com
Catch ya later.
Sorry that this took so long, I was having some trouble sending you the comment. This is Mike Wenger from your 103 class. My blog title is intro and it is found at
http://mikeywenger.blogspot.com
see you in class.
-Mike
Sorry that this took so long, but I was having some trouble sending you a comment. This is Mike Wenger from your 103 class. My blog is titled intro, and can be found at
http://mikeywenger.blogspot.com
See you in class.
-Mike
this is ben from english 103 my blog is called bens blog and is at www.bensblog555.blogspot.com have fun
sorry my name is matt towne, i messed up on my first post this is my real its called matts blog and the real address is http://matowne22.blogspot.com sorry about my earlier post this replaces my cardinal cardinal 22 post
HEY!!! Sorry this is late. Blonde moment ;). My name is Ashlee Miller, and I'm in 103. The name of my blog is "ashlee's blog" at http://ashleemiller.blogspot.com/ I did have it up on time...just forgot this thing. (Thanks to Graham).
To me literacy is being able to learn and write. If you don't know how to read or right how can you communicae. Without communication it is hard to go through this world. I had to write this on here because my blog isnt letting me write new blogs.
To me literacy is being able to read and write. Without knowing how to read and write you can not communicate. Communication is whats makes the world go around. I had to put this n here because my site isn't letting me write a new blog.
Hey this is Steve Grigdesby. I forgot to post the link to my blog when I first published it, so I'm doing it now. Sorry for being so late. My blog is called "Metal Up Your A$$" and my screenname is ZakkWyldest. The link for the blog is http://zakkwyldest.blogspot.com/
Once again I'm sorry for not completely following the instructions.
Hi. It's Naejla from English 115, and the address is www.naejlawalton.blogspot.com. Thanks
Hey. It's Naejla from English 115. My blog address is www.naejlawalton.blogspot.com. Thanks
Hey. It's Casse from English 115. My blog address is www.cassecronin.blogspot.com. Thanks
Post a Comment