Monday, August 22, 2005

Welcome to English 103

Welcome, everyone, to (or back to) BSU. This is your course blog, and I'm your ENG 103 instructor, Fred Johnson. Call me Mr. Johnson or call me Fred: your choice. You've stumbled into a section of 103 where, if things go as planned, we'll be playing with a lot of different technology. We meet in a laptop classroom, I'll be having you experiment with "blogs," and we'll be doing some research using tools like "RSS" readers and Google News. That means you'll have some technical computer stuff to learn here at the beginning, but once you get through the basics, everything we're doing should become pretty easy (I hope!).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.andreagoss.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

http://accousticshaodws87.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

smdolsen05.blogspot.com

This assignment is certainly an interesting one.

Anonymous said...

http://mrblumberg.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

English

Hello English 103, my name is Ryan Long, I am from a little city about 20 min way from Ft. Wayne. I actually lived in the smallest city in Indiana, yes the smallest. In high school I was involved in various activities, such as; X-country, marching band, I actually was the head drum major of our marching band, and we won state. One of the four in the state. I also was very active in our student council for four years, and a menber of the track team for two years, and also the school spring musical, and academic superbowl, where my fine arts team placed third at regional contest. My major is Elementary Ed. and i plan to b e a super intendent.

Anonymous said...

English 103
Hi, my name is Chelsie I am in 103. I am here at Ball State to recieve a major in Criminal Justice. My birthday was yesterday and I turned 19. We went out for dinner at Texas Road House. I had so much fun it was a crazy time. I was really excited to see my older brother and his girlfriend. So the first day of class went pretty good and I am really tired. It has been a long couple of day but I have the greatest friends here. I excieted about this english class and about learning new things.

Anonymous said...

www.aweingartner.blogspot.com